« Home | Simples(mente) » | Egoísmo » | Não quero o que não tenho » | Do Outro até Mim » | Identification - The Reflecting Error » 

4/21/2005 

Against Leads to Nothing

A clown once told me to smile
I punched his nose hard and furious
Who the fuck is he to give me any advices?

A whore once told me to go home
I kicked her in the face with disgust
What does this crazy bitch know about family?

A teacher once told me I was silly
I grabbed my pencil and pealed his skin off while laughing
Who's the smart-ass now, punk?

A boss once asked me to be something I am not
I told him to look in the mirror and turned my back
How should I represent something that does not accept me?

In the end of the day I had learned nothing.

The clown was right, smiling is healing and rather benefic
The whore knows more about family than I'll ever know
The teacher was only trying to warn me against seriousness
The boss was indeed preparing me for adulthood.

CONCLUSION: Marching against something without a porpuse leads to nothing.